From Hollywood comes a sensational new method of lipstick make-up for screen and stage stars, photographers' models and for your own personal use.
One of the most difficult make-up problems is made amazingly easy with GLAMOUR LIPS lipstick applicator. This new technique gives you a clean, sharp, contrasting outline every time. The applicator is flexible and is automatically adjustable to your own lipline requirements.
The GLAMOUR LIPS applicator is skilfully designed to give you a truly glamourous lipstick contour even though your lip line may not be perfectly shaped.
So how could I resist trying this out? Full instructions come with this nifty looking gadget and the gorgeous Missy Vintage was on hand to take photographs of the experiments.
1. Completely cover the inside flat surface of your applicator with lipstick.....
2. Smooth out the lipstick evenly with your finger or lipstick. Wipe surplus off top edge.
3. Lips should be dry and powdered. Now , part your lips and draw them back as you would when you usually apply your lipstick.
4. The curve of the cupid's bow can be varied by drawing your lips back during application. Now, move bottom of handle to or from the chin to line up top ends of applicator with the corners of your mouth.
5. Place applicator on your upper lip where the lipstick outline is to be. Now, press and allow a moment for the lipstick to become warm; then, with a gentle pressure, pull your applicator down.
6. Press your lips together, moving and rubbing the lower lip in and out against the upper lip as you would normally do. This will distribute the lipstick evenly on both sides.
7. You will now have a glamorous, fresh looking and perfectly shaped lipstick outline. This modern make-up technique will prevent embarrassing lipstick smears, and will assure you of having beautiful lips... shaped to perfection.
Hmm well as scientific experiments go this was far from successful. I perhaps did not smooth the lipstick evenly on the applicator and maybe didn't put enough pressure on it. As you can see it really hasn't prevented embarrassing lipstick smears.
So unfortunately there was only one thing left to do - remove and start all over again using the tried and tested technique of USING THE LIPSTICK AS GOD INTENDED.
|Photo: Vanity Treasures|
If you fancy having a go at the Hollywood Lipstick Applicator or just want to browse some of the most fantastic treasures on the web I would suggest you pay a visit to Vanity Treasures where I bought this little beauty.
Lipstick and Nail Polish: Revlon Kiss Me Coral/ One Perfect Coral
Photographer: Missy Vintage
Location: Little Vintage Lover Fair
Stupid Expressions: All my own
More lipstick stencils here